Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Entertainment » Laughs and Giggles

• Ads
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:45 pm 

Joke 1

A little girl runs out to the backyard where her father is working, and asks him, "Daddy, what's sex?"
Her father sits her down, and tells her all about the birds and the bees. He tells her about conception, sexual intercourse, sperms and eggs. He goes on to tell her about puberty, menstruation, erections, wet-dreams...and he thinks, what the hell, and goes on to tell her the works.
He covers a wide and varied assortment of sub topics and by the time he's finished, his daughter is somewhat awestruck with this sudden influx of bizarre new knowledge. Her father finally asks: "So what did you want to know about sex for?"
"Oh, mommy said to tell you lunch would be ready in a couple of secs..."

Joke 2

A man goes into his son's room to wish him goodnight. His son is having a nightmare - the man wakes him and asks his son if he is OK? The son replies he is scared because he dreamt that Auntie Susie had died. The father assures the son that Auntie Susie is fine and sends him to bed.
The next day, Auntie Susie dies.
One week later, the man again goes into his son's room to wish him goodnight. His son is having another nightmare - the man again wakes his son. The son this time says that he had dreamt that granddaddy had died. The father assures the son that granddaddy is fine and sends him to bed.
The next day, granddaddy dies.
One week later, the man again goes into his son's room to wish him goodnight. His son is having another nightmare - the man again wakes his son. The son this time says that he had dreamt that daddy had died. The father assures the son that he is OK and sends the boy to bed.
The man goes to bed but cannot sleep because he is so terrified.
The next day, the man is scared for his life- he is sure is going to die. After dressing he drives very cautiously to work fearful of a collision. He doesn't eat lunch because he is scared of food poisoning. He avoids everyone for he is sure he will somehow be killed. He jumps at every noise, starts at every movement and hides under his desk.
Upon walking in his front door at the end of the day, he finds his wife. "Good God, Dear," he proclaims, "I've just had the worst day of my entire life!"
She responds, "You think your day was bad, the milkman dropped dead on the doorstep this morning."

Joke 3

A guy dials his home phone from work. A strange woman answers.
The guy says, "Who is this?"
"This is the maid.", answered the woman.
"We don't have a maid!"
"I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house."
"Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"
"Ummm .... she's upstairs in the bedroom with someone who I just figured was her husband."
The guy is fuming. He says to the maid, "Listen, would you like to make $50,000?"
"What do I have to do?"
"I want you to get my gun from my desk in the den and shoot that witch and the jerk she is with." The maid puts down the phone. The guy hears footsteps, followed by two gunshots.
The maid comes back to the phone. "What should I do with the bodies?"
"Throw them in the swimming pool!"
"What?! There's no pool here?"
Long pause... "Uh .... is this 221-1811?"

Joke 3

This husband and wife are staying in a hotel, and after a romantic evening wining and dining they go off to bed. However, as soon as they settled down, the man (not quite ready for slumber) leans over and whispers softly, "Hey snuggle boopy boops, your lickle hubby wubby isn't quite ready for bye-byes yet."
The wife takes the hint and says, "OK, but I have to use the bathroom first." So off she goes but on her way back she trips over a piece of carpet and lands flat on her face.
Her husband jumps up and exclaims in a concerned tone "Oh my little honey bunny, is your nosey-wosey all right?"
No harm is done, so she jumps into bed and they have mad passionate sex for three hours. Afterwards, the wife goes off to the bathroom again, but on her way she trips over the same piece of carpet and again lands flat on her face on the floor.
Her husband looks over and grunts "Clumsy bitch."

Joke 4

A man lies on his deathbed, surrounded by his family: a weeping wife and four children. Three of the children are tall, good looking and athletic; but, the fourth and youngest is an ugly runt.
"Darling wife," the husband whispers, "assure me that the youngest child really is mine. I want to know the truth before I die, I will forgive you if ..."
The wife gently interrupts him. "Yes, my dearest, absolutely, no question, I swear on my mother's grave that you are his father."
The man then dies, happy. The wife mutters under her breath: "Thank God he didn't ask about the other three."

Joke 5

One night a couple was lying in bed. The husband was feeling frisky so he rolled over and tapped his wife on the shoulder and started rubbing her arm. The wife turns over and says "I'm sorry honey, but I have a gynaecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh."
Rejected, the husband turns over and tries to sleep. A few minutes later he rolls over and whispers in her ear "Do you have a dentist appointment, too?"

alriteeee....hope u guys enjoyyyy ill update on some more jokes monday when i have time

[url="http://www.myspace.com/disb0otaylinda"]Myspace[/url]

So sick of ppl stealin my pics

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:30 pm 

funny

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:50 pm 

Funyy

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:55 pm 

LOL. funny but the best bit was when i reached your sig. xDD

DAYUM SHE FINE XDD. ( Ann i dont mean it ) xDD

pinoy_prince [D.Q]
pinoy_prince [K.O]
K.Z [ 3Way battle 8-5-0 ]
Lazer_69 [D.Q]
SC Battle - MethoD [6-5]
Lil' Vietboii [K.O]
Loses:
Christer [ 3Way Battle 8-5-0 ]
1st SC Battle - Antikz [6-3]
BettaDenU [K.O]</div></span>
<div align="center"><div class=\'quotetop\'>quote </div><div class=\'quotemain\'>HmongC says:
ur cwalk is so hawt, it starts to smoke at the end
HmongC says:
=O ur shoes might catch on fire some time</div></div>
<div align="right"><3 I love you <span style="color:#FF00FF">Vernette</div>

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:01 am 

hahaa, hilarious (:
keep this up ;)

LOSSES: Dymez [3-1]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:02 am 

lol mommy said lunch will be ready in a couple of secs lol i could imagine that.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:05 am 

LOL!!!!!!! they were sooo funny. i loved them. good work.

<span style="color:aqua">Comment + Rate!!!! :D

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqTjSotgwJQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqTjSotgwJQ[/url]

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XqTjSotgwJQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XqTjSotgwJQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lil_anth_777
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=anfony777

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:15 am 

really funny :lol:

"mess with the best, die like the rest"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:13 am 

ahahahahhahah.i like numero 1

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:29 pm 

hahah they were all so funny